In an effort to keep our clients, staff, and community healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
We ask our clients to recognize our newly implemented guidelines
- When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call the Front Office at 480-595-8600, option 6, to notify our staff of your arrival.
- Prior to unloading your horse, the office staff will review all necessary paperwork and payment information with you over the phone. A member of our team will meet you in the parking lot to assist you with unloading your horse.
- If you have a dog or cat, please wait in your car, call the front desk at 480-595-8600, option 6, and we will send a technician out to get your pet.
- Visitation will be restricted to patients in critical condition which require serious medical decisions. Permission must be obtained by the attending clinician and will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- You will be allowed to visit your pet if we are performing euthanasia.
- We are dedicated to providing medical care to our equine and companion animal community. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 480-595-8600
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges together!
Chaparral Veterinary Medical Center (CVMC) is a full-service veterinary hospital and clinic for horses, dogs, and cats. From our original location started in 1978 to our new location built in 2008, the practice has constantly been striving to improve patient care by being progressive in the services we provide.
We now offer not only quality primary care services for our patients but we also provide specialists for the most demanding referral cases. At last count, we have on staff 9 veterinarians (two of which are board certified specialists), 15 staff members, and many other specialists who will see your animal when special circumstances require.