In an effort to keep our clients, staff, and community healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
We ask our clients to recognize our newly implemented guidelines
- Masks are required in all hospital areas. If you are not able to wear a mask due to medical reasons, please let us know when you make your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, have a cough or fever, or if you simply desire to have curbside service, please wait in your car, call the front desk at 480-595-8600, option 6, and we will send a technician out to get your pet or horse.
- Limit the number of people accompanying your pet to one or two. Special accommodations will be allowed for more people if we are performing euthanasia.
- If we are providing services for you at an off-site location, your home or ranch, limit the number of people meeting the doctor to two, wear masks, and allow as much physical distancing as possible during the appointment.
- We are dedicated to providing safe medical care to our equine and companion animal community. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at 480-595-8600
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges together!
Chaparral Veterinary Medical Center (CVMC) is a full-service veterinary hospital and clinic for horses, dogs, and cats. From our original location started in 1978 to our new location built in 2008, the practice has constantly been striving to improve patient care by being progressive in the services we provide.
We now offer not only quality primary care services for our patients but we also provide specialists for the most demanding referral cases. At last count, we have on staff 9 veterinarians (two of which are board certified specialists), 15 staff members, and many other specialists who will see your animal when special circumstances require.